Come and join a fast-growing, dynamic London PR agency and work across a wide range of campaigns.
Reporting to PR Associate Director/PR Campaigns Director
Hours of work: Full Time
Job purpose: Generating exceptional results across a wide range of campaigns using PR experience, creativity and contacts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Client management for a wide range of well-known brands
- Effective Press Office coverage and management
- Generating news coverage, placing spokespeople, events, stunts and influencer engagement
- Media relations – Generating widespread coverage for each campaign using contacts and experience
- Overseeing delivery of a smooth and efficient press office
- Ensuring accounts are managed/handled correctly by the Creative/OnePoll teams
- Producing customer specific proposals
- Responsible for monitoring news agenda to spot reactive media opportunities
- Supporting and assisting with crisis management through liaising with internal stakeholders to prepare responses that can be shared with media
- Attending client meetings and assisting with pitching for new business.
Experience & skills:
- Minimum experience of three years working in a fast-paced PR environment (preferably agency)
- Effective account management to deliver exceptional results and being a trusted pair of hands working across several clients at same time
- Excellent media relations skills and contacts
- Exceptional writing skills to enhance news story content for projects being worked on
- Prior experience of working on large-scale projects that have secured widespread success
- A track record of holding and presenting client meetings/pitches
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A polite, professional and diplomatic manner
- Good negotiating skills
- Have a good understanding of the 72point/OnePoll products and services
- Must be customer/relationship orientated
- Strong communicator
- Results orientated
- Have a good business judgement – be aware of business trends and industry shifts.
Call: 0207 138 3041