Join one of the fastest growing PR agencies in the country!
Employer: 72Point Ltd.
Job title: Campaigns Director
Responsible to (reporting relationship): Managing Director
Contract: Full-time, Temporary (12 Months, Fixed Term Contract)
Who we are:
- A PR consultancy with journalistic talent at our core and an unparalleled network of journalists, editors and publishers across the UK and the US. We are masters in the art of engaging the media intelligently and in developing creative, multimedia content that secures unrivalled levels of coverage.
- We were recently ranked 48th in the PRWeek Top 150 and are officially the 9th fastest growing PR agency in the UK, which is testament to our dedicated growing team, creative handling and the strength of our media distribution.
- We are relied upon by 80% of the top 150 PR agencies as well as major brands, and we deliver. Last year, our media coverage views topped 504 million, with engaging campaigns and viral stories that directed the nation’s conversations.
- 72Point began more than a decade ago as a survey-led news generation business – however times have changed.
- We have evolved into a digital-first agency, putting online publications, social media and SEO at the heart of everything we do.
- We are the winners of the PRCA In-House Digital Team of the Year award 2019, in recognition to the work we have put into developing one of the most robust digital service offerings on the market.
- Having secured our position as the market leader in news generation, we are now transforming into a fully-fledged PR agency providing bespoke coverage for PR agency clients and big brands.
- Our foundation is solidly built on news – now we want to diversify our offering and broaden our reach. We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Campaigns Director, who can help take our creative offering to new heights.
Who we need:
- 72Point is rapidly evolving and the purpose of the Campaigns Director role is to broaden our product offering, creating great strategic PR campaign ideas to run alongside 72Point’s core work.
- The candidate will use their extensive contacts book and knowledge of the PR industry to help service and develop 72Point’s roster of clients.
- They will have the ability to generate brilliant ideas for PR and national news campaigns that deliver on client messaging regardless of platform, as well as being a strategic thinker that can develop high level communications plans.
- The Campaigns Director will be responsible for managing daily brainstorms and ensuring the quality of ideas which are communicated to clients are of the highest standard.
- The successful applicant will liaise with department heads throughout the process of creating and producing high quality cross platform social, video, broadcast and design products.
- Part of the role will be to assist members of the sales team in identifying possible new clients, creating proposals and presenting at new business pitches, as well as assisting the Managing Director in building out the business.
- They will monitor progress of projects and ensure client communication is professional, prompt, informative and effective. In short, we are looking for a highly experienced, motivated and talented creative star ready to cover the role and help us grow.
Please contact us (campaignsdirector@72point) with your CV if you think you are the right candidate for this role.
Call: 0207 138 3041